Welcome to Winona State University's Net Price Calculator! We are excited for you to explore the affordability and value of a WSU experience!
How it works:
1. You provide financial information about your family. For the sake of accuracy, it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or financial statements on hand.
2. The calculator will use that information to estimate the financial aid available to you. (Financial aid may include grants and loans from the Federal Government and state of Minnesota as well as scholarships from Winona State University.) It will subtract this amount from the total cost of attendance at WSU to provide you with an estimated "net price."
1. This is not an application for admission or financial aid!
2. The calculator will only provide an estimate of your financial aid eligibility. Your actual financial aid offer may differ from what you see here.
3. If you have any questions regarding the financial aid award estimations, please do not hesitate to contact the Financial Aid Office at (507) 457-5090 or [email protected].
They are happy to help!
Learn more about aid:
1. When you apply to Winona State University, you will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships - we have awards for both first-year and transfer students. If you'd like to learn more about merit scholarships and additional scholarship opportunities, please contact an Admissions Counselor at 1-507-457-5100 or [email protected].
2. To apply for financial aid, you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
The federal school code for WSU is 002394.