Welcome future Buccaneer to Charleston Southern University’s Net Price Calculator! Using the Net Price Calculator will assist you in determining your estimated financial aid at Charleston Southern and estimate any out of pocket expenses you may incur. This calculator will show just how affordable Charleston Southern University can be for you!
Charleston Southern University’s Net Price Calculator should only take a few minutes of your time, but is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for. You will need to answer some basic questions about you and your parents' financial situation as well as academic information. It would be helpful to have your most recent federal tax returns, W2 forms, SAT/ACT scores, class rank, and your high school GPA.
Things to remember as you use Charleston Southern’s Net Price Calculator:
● This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
● The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
● The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
● You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. The FAFSA is available after October 1 of the year before you plan to attend college.
For more information about applying for aid, visit:
● Federal student aid: studentaid.gov
● State aid: SC Commission on Higher Education
● South Carolina Tuition Grant: South Carolina Tuition Grant Commission
● Charleston Southern University aid: CSU's Financial Aid Website
To start estimating your college expenses, Log In or Continue as Guest.