Welcome to the Net Price Calculator for University of the Cumberlands! Please note that this calculator is intended for students pursuing a traditional undergraduate degree program in a face to face format. Graduate, online, and executive programs have different tuitions, fees, and institutional aid programs. This calculator should serve as an estimate and final decisions should not be based on these results. If you have any questions about your results, please feel free to contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or the Office of Financial Aid.
As you work through the calculator, please remember:
- Beginning Fall 2020, undergraduate students enrolled full-time in the traditional undergraduate face to face format will have the option to participate in the book loan program, free of charge. Participation in this program allows students to “rent” his or her books for class for no additional cost.
- Cumberlands does not stack athletic scholarships with Presidential Awards. Students who participate in athletics will receive an athletic scholarship and NOT a Presidential Award.
- Transferring students receive a slightly different Presidential Award amount than incoming freshman. Please note that this calculator may not represent the accurate amount if you are a transferring student.
- The “What you will pay for college” section includes direct costs of tuition, fees, room, and meal plan, but also includes other expense estimates such as supplies, transportation, and living expenses.
- This is NOT an application for admission or financial aid and you must still complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at FAFSA.gov and submit to Cumberlands. Our FAFSA code is 001962.
- Completion of this calculator tool does not guarantee aid eligibility and will not be used or considered in the offering of official aid.
To start estimating your college expenses, Log In or Continue as Guest.