Welcome to the official Minnesota State University, Mankato Net Price Calculator for the 2024-2025 academic year.
We are excited to show you how affordable Minnesota State Mankato is! Using our net price calculator is a great first step to understanding how much you might be expected to pay to attend Minnesota State Mankato and to estimate how much financial aid you may qualify for at our university. Financial aid packages may include grants, scholarships, and loans from a variety of sources such as the federal government, state of Minnesota, and our university.
How it works:
1. You provide financial information about you and your family. For the sake of accuracy, it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or financial statements on hand.
2. The calculator will use that information to estimate the need-based financial aid available for you. It will subtract this amount from the total cost of attendance at Minnesota State Mankato to provide you with an estimated “net price.”
As you use the calculator, please remember:
● This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
● The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
● The calculator will only provide an estimate of your financial aid eligibility. Your actual financial aid offer may differ from what you see here.
Learn more about aid:
● When you apply for admission to Minnesota State Mankato, you can be considered for merit-based scholarships. If you’d like to learn more about these opportunities visit our Admissions scholarship website.
● To apply for financial aid, you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Our school code for FAFSA is 002360.
To start estimating your college expenses, Log In or Continue as Guest.