Welcome to the IUPUI Net Price Calculator! Our Net Price Calculator (NPC) serves as a guide to assist families in early financial planning for college. Using our NPC, incoming first-year undergraduate students can estimate financial aid options and anticipate your out-of-pocket expenses while attending IUPUI. The IUPUI NPC is not intended for continuing or graduate students. The results from the IUPUI NPC will show you just how affordable college can be.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
1) The NPC is based on costs for the 2020-2021 academic year for full-time incoming freshmen.
2) This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
3) The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide. Therefore, it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or financial statements on hand before you begin.
4) The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. These results do not guarantee the actual aid you may receive from IUPUI.
5) Scholarship awarding is subject to meeting applicable admission and FAFSA deadlines.
The most accurate way to determine your costs is to apply for admission and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can begin the process of completing the FAFSA at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. IUPUI’s federal school code for the FAFSA is 001813.
For questions about the Net Price Calculator, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at [email protected] For questions about applying to IUPUI, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions Office at [email protected] or (317)274-4591.
To start estimating your college expenses, Log In or Continue as Guest.